Explore Indonesia without leaving Jakarta!
Experience the Indonesian archipelago in the company of a tour guide; see the treasures of the islands, and learn about the diverse cultures.
The Indonesian Heritage Society Tour guides give regular free highlight tours at the National Museum (Gedung Gajah) in English, French, Japanese, and Korean. Tours in a wide variety of other languages are available on request.
Please take a few minutes to review the Museum Nasional tour you’ve just experienced on Trip Advisor:
- At present, following the Emergency restrictions we have private tours. For more information please contact: email@example.com.
- PPKM (Health Protocol) needs to followed by all guests and guides for the safety and comfort of everyone.
|8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.|
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
|8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
Tours in English
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
- Every Thursday at 1:30 p.m.
Tours in French (upon request)
- Every third Wednesday of the month at 9:30 a.m.
Tours in Japanese
- Every Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
- First Saturday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
Tours in Korean
- Every third Saturday of the month at 9:30 a.m.
Tours in other languages, or on other days and times, are available on request.
Additional days and times or individual tours can also be arranged for embassies, companies, and schools. Please contact the Museum Tours co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Indonesian Heritage Society Library (+62) 21 572-5870.
Museum Training Testimonials from our Guides:
If your would like to register, please send an email to the Museum Training team at email@example.com.
*All Photos and Videos have been contributed by our generous members.