Photo Competition 2023 Sign up Form
Rediscovering Joy in Indonesia! We welcome any photos inspiring joy, through people, animals, or nature, taken in Indonesia from 2020-2023. This competition is now open to the public!
Great prizes await including:
- Free IHS memberships!
- Free workshop with Photojournalist Ivan Patmadiwiria!
- Discount vouchers from Adorama!
Winning photos will be exhibited at Sentral Senayan 1 Lobby!
1. Up to 3 different photos per person may be submitted.
2. Only original photos taken by the entrant by a device including a smartphone or digital cameras are eligible. Third-party owned images are not permissible.
3. Competition entry fee per photo: Free for IHS Members and IDR 50,000.- / USD 3.- for the Public. Payments in IDR can be made via bank transfer to the following account:
- Account holder: Indonesian Heritage Society
- Bank: PT. Bank UOB Indonesia
- Account no.: 530-300-139-6
- Branch: UOB Plaza, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 10, Jakarta 10230
- Payment in USD can be made to the IHS Paypal account (email@example.com).
4. Photos can be in portrait or landscape format with 2:3 or 3:2 ratio.
5. Submit photos in JPG format, 20cm (height/length) x 30cm (length/height) in size and at least 300 ppi. For more information on ppi, visit https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/ppi-vs-dpi-resolution-guide.
6. Name each photo with the entrant’s IHS badge number and the title of the photo. For example, 123happinessinjava.jpeg or 123happinessinjava.jpg. Please do not include the entrant’s full name in the file name.
7. Basic editing, including color enhancement and cropping of the photos is acceptable, provided it does not affect the authenticity of the photos. No border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references on the image is acceptable. Advanced editing is prohibited.
8. Both color and monochrome images will be accepted.
9. Photos are prohibited that portray content contrary to Indonesian law, religious, cultural and moral traditions and practices.
10. The deadline for submission is 8 September 2023.
*Please click here to read the Photo competition rules thoroughly for complete details about the Competition before filling the form below.
* Our submission deadline is 8 September 2023.
* If you have any other questions, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any trouble in submitting through this form, please send your submission to email@example.com Along with all the information needed as the form asked.